THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I am so frustrated!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
joselsuescun
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:40 am

Re: I am so frustrated!

Post by joselsuescun »

snoopsister wrote:will there ever be a cure? :oops:
Yes SNOOPSISTER and all you BBs, there is a cure. I expect you tried all the common cures unsuccessfully and already considered untractable. I just found Oral Labs that claims so good results, which I do not deny. So, I am referring to the untractable cases. I could describe the Rx in less than 10 lines. Some of you downloaded their e-Book for some money and got results, except the untractable ones.I hope you do not mind, if you become my cyber patients for a meager $40 and have your life back. Please, contact me/leave message.

Jose L. Suescun, M.D.
(3230257-5871
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Why dont you pick 2 or 3 people from this site and offer whatever it is you have to them for free. IF they get cured then even $40,000 would become a meager price to pay for everyone else.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗