Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ok guys it really works, but i need someone to join me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Sheriff

Ok guys it really works, but i need someone to join me

Post by billie »

Ok, i have been eating alot of raw food for a couple of weeks.
I would have a green smoothie in the morning (banana and spinach) and i started to feel great after 3 days. Actually my first smoothie was a mango spinach smoothie, but mango is expensive so i used stevia instead.
Takin the fruit out and using stevia really worked well. After doing that for a while i started to put banana in my smoothies again and i did not feel as great as i did in the begining. I would eat fruit during the day and veggies for dinner, but it did not work. Last week i stopped eating fruit and also made smoothies without fruit. I ate tomatosoup and ate raw veggies with it (broccoli) and a kale salad with apple, tomato, cucumber,mushrooms and bean sprouts and other sprouts. I was totally amazed the next day.
My tongue had a pink spots on it and the day after the pink spots got bigger and after that the hairyness on my tongue got shorther and shorter.
My feces where green everyday and the did not smell my BB got less.
I was so CLOSE but i got mad cravings this past weekend and i odered a big pizza and chocolate cookies. I 've been eating so much sugar today again. I just can't stop the cravings. Today i had french frites twice and chicken with mayonais, 9 big chocolate cookies, nuts, and candy. I ate my last chocolate cookie 10 minutes ago :-&.
Jimi was right, this diet is so difficult , but i know i can do it. This is the first time that te hairy tongue started to dissapear. Now i know that i don't have a crazy disease, my diet is wrong and i need to change it. For people on this board who haven't found a cure please try this diet stop looking for magic pill. Stop eating crap and you will also stop smelling like crap. I have proved it
Last edited by billie on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desperate919

Post by desperate919 »

join you in what?
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

My question is,

Is there anyone who wants to join me doing a almost raw food diet?
I need someone who wants to do it with me i can't do it alone.
just 1 person is enough we can post our results and keep eachother motivated. It really works !!!!!!!
Please look at my old post and look at all the things i've tried. I'm not kidding the feeling this raw food gives you is amazing but the cravings are crazy, So who joins me.

CHRISTMAS IS MY DEADLINE IF YOU JOIN ME YOU PROBABLY SEE RESULTS IN TWO WEEKS.

Diet

Breakfast / green smoothie

Lunch / tomatosoup with raw broccoli or other veggies ( selfmade tomatosoup) it's eatable :D

dinner/ / Big kale salad with apple , tomato , bean sprouts etc. and if there is tomato soup left take a little to dip veggies in, Just use all kinds of veggies in your salad.

So who joins me?
I will start all over again tomorrow
desperate919

Post by desperate919 »

so like u will only have to eat raw veggies? how does it taste? i want to try it but will it have any effect on my health bcuz my hair has been falling an i dont want to lose all of it. im only 19!
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

No i haven't been eating only raw veggies. The reall improvement came when i took fruit out of my diet. The fruit was still to much sugar.
try a big smoothie in the morning and for lunch a warm meal without meat.
I would eat brown rice with tomatosoup (selfmade) It's not the best taste but eatable. Maybe you should wait and let me do this for 10 days very strict and see what happens. After that i can tell you what i did.
I made lots of mistakes since september when i started this diet. But i will start over tomorrow and this time no more cheating.
I was not hungry doing this diet i only had cravings for chocolate. I ate so much chocolate today and i had the biggest bowel movent today it was disgusting. When i was almost raw my bowels where different my skin was different and i felt so good and pretty. Tomorrow is a new day. And the taste is something you need to get used too. Just start by leaving bad things out of you diet. Even if you bb is not caused by diet, it is still a good thing to change it
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

what do you mean, self-made tomato soup? How do you make it?
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

It often happens that when you go on a crash diet, the cravings come back really hard!!
I bought some gluten-free food, and it really tastes terrible!! The bread tastes like cardboard, and the pasta is so terrible I cannot even describe it!!
hopefulness

Post by hopefulness »

Hi billie, a real cure for your raw food diet would be do drink only fluids, the best fluids for you would be car battery acid, try to get through as many cars as you can, and use a chalk stick to mark on the ground what car you’re up to, so even after your merciful departure from this forum we will know the number of car batteries required to rid the next "diet to fix bad breath" exponent. Try for 10 cars, and if you get run over by a school bus during your advance to 10 cars we will give you a reprieve, just make sure your head get run over first.
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

You are positive hopefulness.
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

@ hopefulness , i did the battery acid stuff like you said.It cured my breath , but i have no stomach,liver,or kidneys now - I am now typing this out from a glass jar that only has my brains and eyeballs in it.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

These bitter and aggressive responses are annoying. Please stop them because they dont help anyone and only deter others from feeling free to share their ideas and concepts.
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

@ halitosisux , I was just kidding.
Of course , this is not a funny matter but sometimes a little bit of humor does not hurt. :D
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

very hard to see "humour and kidding" in the last few posts hopefulness put up.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

You're more likely to make your BB worse by changing your diet. Don't put yourself through it. Eat what you want.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic