Your Email Address:

First Name:

You might be interested in knowing this...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Archimonde wrote:How big is your rack?
Oh, how funny! lol

Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

chichibi,
So you are saying if you really wish and believe something it will come true???? I've been wishing for almost 18 years now that my father-in-law's fat obese ass would drop over dead so I can go dance on his grave but he's 72 now and he just had a pulmonary embolism and still drinks like a fish and weighs almost 300 pounds and that fat bastard is still alive....f*** will it never end!!!!!!! So your theory is really wrong! And I wish my bb would go away every damn day and it's still here although I feel it has improved.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

stressedout wrote: so why dismiss and take it so negative when someone has clearly taken time to type it all with intentions to help?
stressout,
Seriously? Come on now!
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

stressout,
Seriously? Come on now!
Yes Susie, come on, why do they put psychogenic halitosis as #5 like it exists? Anyone has an explanation? Aydin Mur, if you read this, would appreciate your input.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

lol ok stressout. A bottle of Bailey's will make you feel like you are cured....sounds like a better idea! lol

Gosh, I haven't drank in years but reading this bullcrap wants me to run to the liquor store! I might be more willing to believe it then.
hopefulness

Post by hopefulness »

Dame Chichibi get the gasoline and cook yourself, I’ve been waiting on YouTube for 2 days now ffs.

I think Chichibi talk was insightful. Although I only read the first few lines I'm sure the rest would meaningful to say, a frog.

Chichibi if I can be so bold let me make you a person of real interest.

Just take your laptop outside and set your webcam to live stream on YouTube, then climb into 4 or 5 car tires with plenty of gasoline on them, look at webcam and light yourself up man.

I wait on YouTube with baited breath.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Susie, i don't drink but i have had a yen to get some Manishevitz (it's the only wine i can stand the taste of) and listen to soothing jazz....i need a break from this hell.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic