THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sinus Disease
Sinus Disease
Has anyone been cured by the removal of a sinus disease or sinus infection. My doctor noticed that I had sinus diease and I'm now taking a nasal spray and a few others medications with the expectation that it should remove it within a month.
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Be careful with nasal sprays. Some of them are very harsh and can irritate the mucous membranes in your sinus cavities. Mucous membrane is very sensitive and if it swells up it will close off the sinus passages and you won't be able to breathe through your nose. I would not use a nasal spray for more than a couple of days. Years ago an ENT doctor told me to use Afrin (nasal spray) and it made my sinuses a lot worse.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
do you have post nasal drip?
this results from blocked sinuses due to several reasons, inflamed tissue, reflux, ... you should check all causes.
I have tried almost everything and right now I'm convinced, that breathing wrong could be an anser: www.normalbreathing.com
good luck
this results from blocked sinuses due to several reasons, inflamed tissue, reflux, ... you should check all causes.
I have tried almost everything and right now I'm convinced, that breathing wrong could be an anser: www.normalbreathing.com
good luck
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.