THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has anyone tried stabilized oxygen?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Haligone
Advanced
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Has anyone tried stabilized oxygen?

Post by Haligone »

Hey everyone,
Has anyone here tried stabilized oxygen? I came across it on the net, and as usual it promises heaven and earth.
Just thought Id check to see if anyone has tried it before I throw another £20 - £25 away.
If not, I am happy to be the guinea pig and take the first plunge!!
Let me know
iva
Master
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by iva »

I have tried oxygen infusions; they made me feel great but did nothing for my breath. Then I started drinking oxygenated water, which made no difference either.
U may want to search on this forum, I think there are plenty of posts on the subject.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗