THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

marijuana breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

marijuana breath

Post by TIRED »

had two people in the same night say they smelled marijuana around me (in 2 different places) - this is not the first time...anyone else get this???
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by billie »

Yes it happened to me twice.
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

bb

Post by exume »

one time
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

Never.
One Day One Day....
brightonguy
Advanced
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by brightonguy »

Never. It's a nice smell though, I'd quite like to smell of that!
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

brightonguy wrote:Never. It's a nice smell though, I'd quite like to smell of that!
Judging from the information given, I think you already smell of it.
One Day One Day....
brightonguy
Advanced
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by brightonguy »

I don't smoke it but that doesn't mean I can't like the smell of it. I like the smell of pipes but I don't smoke one of them either.
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

this woman with tmau smelled of marijuana...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=5

my bathroom will smell like this near and on my period...

think this is what I have...will get tested soon and I'll make sure to test around my period since some are only stinky around their period...

psychic said this is what it was...
they are coming up with a cure in 2 yrs. if they get proper funding...
if I eat eggs the smell is different - like sulfur...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗