THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Can someone explain the different types of halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbuk
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:28 am

Can someone explain the different types of halitosis

Post by bbuk »

I keep on reading about type I, II or III halitosis but do not know what they are.

Can someone please explain.

As for myself, I thought I was cured but it appears to be more of a case that I cant smell my own bad breath at all now. I've tried the licking of the wrist, scraping the toungue with a spoon technique and using cheap breath meters but none seem to work. I dont know how to detect when my breath is particularly bad.

My girlfriend claims she cant smell it but I think thats because she has been with me for so long that she has probably acclimatised to it just like I have now appeared to have done. However, at work people tell me I still have BB.

I dont know the origin of the BB but it seems to get worse after eating or drinking anything even water. Had my tonsils out and my impacted wisdom tooth removed and have tried various toothpaste and mouthwashes but no success.

I think the source is the toungue but why does it get particularly bad after eating? I am hoping to visit an ENT but is the doctor going to actually be of any use?
cool
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by cool »

However, at work people tell me I still have BB.
they tell it direct to your face or do they react and you conclude that you have bb?
bbuk
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:28 am

Post by bbuk »

They tell me direct. Not sure why you have asked this?
cool
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by cool »

i think its a basic information and it really made me wondering why your girlfriend says she cant smell it while you get told on work that you do have bad breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗