Hello guys,
Tomorrow I have doctor appointments, going to see ENT and GI specialist. I'm quite sure that I've read a post that explains what to do step by step, but I can't find it. It's not the sticky post "*THE BEGGINERS GUIDE*", the one I'm looking for is more comprehensive, something like:
First see a dentist, check for and cavities fillings, wisdom teeth etc etc..... Ask about ...
Then see an ENT specialist, check for .... Ask about ...
Then GI specialist...
Can someone link that post for me please? I need to know what to ask tomorrow at the doctor's appointment.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
TODO list
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
i searched that one too, isnt there any backup maybe?
or was it not part of the board but an article on the homepage?
i found a bb sources list but its in german, but i guess its easy to find one in english too.
http://www.mundgeruch-experte.de/mundge ... m#Ursachen
or was it not part of the board but an article on the homepage?
i found a bb sources list but its in german, but i guess its easy to find one in english too.
http://www.mundgeruch-experte.de/mundge ... m#Ursachen
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm
This explains the known causes clearly. I dont think there's any mention of TMAU on there. No mention of esophegal candidiasis either. No mention of helicobacter pylori infection either, which needs to be ruled out by everyone with chronic BB.
This explains the known causes clearly. I dont think there's any mention of TMAU on there. No mention of esophegal candidiasis either. No mention of helicobacter pylori infection either, which needs to be ruled out by everyone with chronic BB.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.