THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

how old are you how long have you suffered

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

how old are you how long have you suffered

Post by exume »

well me im 17 still in high school my problem started when i was 14 i remember whenn i was 13 i got tonsilitis but then i got medicine it worked but then i notie that my teeth have a white substance on it when i scrape them with my finger nail its always there its called calcium deposits but i alread knew about it but people in mys school started talking about alt when i got to 10th grade i guess fear makes it really harsh i remember when i used to never worry about my bb now i have to worry about my b.o to
firebreath
Junior
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

Post by firebreath »

41 and all of my life...
sweetnlow
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:18 pm

Post by sweetnlow »

I'm 42 and have suffered since I was 13. I can't believe it's been 29 years and no cure. Every year I kept thinking there would be a cure damn! I was so wrong. The hope of a cure is the only thing that kept me going if I would have known when I was 13 that at 42 I would still have bad breath I might would have killed myself years ago. :cry:
coco.bratt
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:14 am

Post by coco.bratt »

hello, im 19 years old. and i have suffered since i was teenager (13 years old). :(
ap10063
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by ap10063 »

mm
Last edited by ap10063 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

bb

Post by exume »

hate this crap man i gotta get cured i want a girlfriend if i dont get cured then i just have to accept myself
Haligone
Advanced
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by Haligone »

Im 30, ive had BB for about 2 or 3 years now.
rich1988
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:12 am

Post by rich1988 »

22 now, I have known about my breath since I was 13/14
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

27, and as far as i know i have it from 6yrs old.
my3rdmolars
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by my3rdmolars »

im now 27 and my bb started 2 years ago.
User avatar
tamacun
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Location: ATLANTA, GA

Post by tamacun »

47 now and i have bb from 16 years old.
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

I think I hold the record!!!
I'm 68 and I have been aware of my bad breath since the age of twelve.

Today is Christmas Day, and around this time they usually show the movie "It's a Wonderful Life". Well, it hasn't been.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Phantasist wrote:I think I hold the record!!!
I'm 68 and I have been aware of my bad breath since the age of twelve.

Today is Christmas Day, and around this time they usually show the movie "It's a Wonderful Life". Well, it hasn't been.
Sorry, i do understand. Thank you for sharing.
terminalBB
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am

Post by terminalBB »

wow looking at these i......feel so depressed. am i gonna be like this for the rest of my life? Im 13 had it for ,mabey 5 months..it gets worse everyday, and my kind is the room filling kind. so depressing damn. wish i had the guts to kill myself....
Charlesso
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:55 pm

?

Post by Charlesso »

Jesus christ help your children. I am 22 i've been a victim since 19, it so borring
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗