Good luck with finding a cure
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
alien girl
It is so hard to live with and I cant really offer anything in the way of help other than just to say I know how hard it is and suffer with it myself every single day all the time, its not always very bad but its always there no matter what I do! its quite upsetting to have lost our teenage years to it really
back when it first started at about 13 I thought it would be gone by the time I was 16, when I was 16 I was convinced by the time I was 20 it would be gone! now 22 and its the same as ever
Just want to be able to get close up to someone without feeling scared/embarrassed.
Good luck with finding a cure
Good luck with finding a cure
-
coco.bratt
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:14 am
You're very kind person, because you're worried not only about themselves but about others. As it would be nice if none of the people of the world did not know such a calamity as the bad breath and the smell from the nose.rich1988 wrote:It is so hard to live with and I cant really offer anything in the way of help other than just to say I know how hard it is and suffer with it myself every single day all the time, its not always very bad but its always there no matter what I do! its quite upsetting to have lost our teenage years to it reallyback when it first started at about 13 I thought it would be gone by the time I was 16, when I was 16 I was convinced by the time I was 20 it would be gone! now 22 and its the same as ever
Just want to be able to get close up to someone without feeling scared/embarrassed.
Good luck with finding a cure
I noticed that if I did not eat and did not drink from dawn to dusk - the smell from the nose not there. Anyway, I've been watching the reaction of those around me and they have nothing bad of me not feel. In fact, if I'm hungry every day until the evening - this is my chance to try to return to normal life.
Of course, all around me already a lot of questions - about why I did not eat, why I do not drink .. And this is just the beginning. But I must save myself. I tell you frankly - I dream of having a family, i dream to have a healthy child. But in recent months in my head occasionally have thoughts of s*****e because my life becomes a vicious circle ..
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.