has there been any study that shows men are more prone to bad breath than women? i dont think i have come across a woman who has had really really bad breath before, but i have come across some males who, even if it was not chronic, had the tendency to have pretty horrific breath sometimes
i know women are probably more likely to take care of themselves more and visit the dentist but, as has been proved with this site, that is not the be all and end all of having bad breath
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
men more prone to bad breath than women?
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
I have never heard of such a study, but I would think the answer to your question is that bad breath does not discriminate by sex.
I have known women with bad breath and there are several women in this forum who have this condition.
Of course, women are generally pretty good at covering up bad odors.
I have known women with bad breath and there are several women in this forum who have this condition.
Of course, women are generally pretty good at covering up bad odors.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
-
firebreath
- Junior
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am
One of the 2 worst ,most terrifying horrid BB moments in my life was from a man at an amusement arcade - his breath was so bad I could not tell it was coming from him (i thought it was something on someones shoes) until i saw him again in the same arcade elsewhere - this time standing next to him.
The other was a girl at college , my goodness me , this was truly horrific , I could smell her at full strength from 6 feet away.
There is no discrimination in BB when it comes to gender,age,color,creed or whatever.
The other was a girl at college , my goodness me , this was truly horrific , I could smell her at full strength from 6 feet away.
There is no discrimination in BB when it comes to gender,age,color,creed or whatever.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.