I have just read that silver fillings can cause bad breath.
I have a few of them in my mouth.
Should I get them removed?
Did anyone cure themselves or improve after doing this?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone improve after removing Silver Mercury Fillings?
they dont cause bad breath. The health hazard is that they contain mercury, which I think is slightly over exaggerated. I've seen people with multiple fillings for a very long time ave no side effects. Some people are allergic to mercury. People dont understand the bodies ability to adapt to changes in the environment. If we have these fillings in our mouth. The increased mercury levels are not a problem if our bodies are fuctioning properly. People over exaggerate this way to much, I think it's a money making strategy so more people spend money on white fillings.
Yes there is definatly some truth in it. But these fillings tend to last a long time, you have to think about your teeth.
Avoid root canals however those are horrible for your health.
Yes there is definatly some truth in it. But these fillings tend to last a long time, you have to think about your teeth.
Avoid root canals however those are horrible for your health.
One Day One Day....
Re: Anyone improve after removing Silver Mercury Fillings?
I read it on here and then googled silver fillings and found some articles talking about bad breath as one of the outcomes of damaged/old silver fillings.aydinmur wrote:Where did you read this?bbuk wrote:I have just read that silver fillings can cause bad breath
Scientific publiaction or web site?
Im curious if any relationship between halitosis and silver fillings?
- Murat
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.