THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Food Allergy Test Cost

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
andgodinventedbb
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 am

Food Allergy Test Cost

Post by andgodinventedbb »

Guys, quick question. Those who have taken this test, how much did it cost you, with or without insurance? And did you require a referral from a doctor? Thanks.
my3rdmolars
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by my3rdmolars »

The allergy test I took included 60 allergens (food and environment). You can take the test without referral from any doctor. It costs $90 to $100. If you want to know the exact fees for a particular hospital, you can search the net for contact numbers of hospitals near your area.
andgodinventedbb
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 am

Post by andgodinventedbb »

Was that with or without insurance?
my3rdmolars
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by my3rdmolars »

without insurance
dick.karma
Advanced
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am

Post by dick.karma »

@my3rdmolars

where did you get tested? can you share the result?
my3rdmolars
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by my3rdmolars »

I took skin allergy testing at Asian Hospital.

Results:
0 means negative
+ probable
++ mild positive
+++ moderate
++++ severely

I got
+ orris root
+ pigweed grass
+ pine mix
++ peanut
+ string beans
+ watermelon
the rest I got negative

doctor said I should only worry when I get +++

I took allergy test because I thought I have allergic rhinitis. But when the test came out negative the allergist diagnosed me with non-specific rhinitis. So I looked for an ENT.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗