THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Vitamin b12 to counter smell from PND/perhaps other areas
Vitamin b12 to counter smell from PND/perhaps other areas
Guys vitamin b12 helped me in taking away the smell from PND...vit b12 is responsible for formation of red blood smells...deficiency can occur due to type of food preparation... it can perhaps also help in lowering bad breath in the mouth too?...
Last edited by hello on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
well when i eat something my odour goes away...but it creeps back slowly in the mouth...seprately theres weird smell from m nose...vitamin b12 reduces that smell too and reduces the bad breath...
Last edited by hello on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am experiencing memory loss for a few months, it's probably due to B12 deficiency.
Yesterday I went to see ENT and GI specialist. ENT doc told me that I had no tonsil stones, no inflammation, nothing. To be honest he didn't convince me, cause he had no explanation to my sore throat.
GI doc was much better, he asked for some tests first and offered to start a treatment based on the test results. If the treatment won't cure my BB, he agreed to go for endoscopy in a few weeks.
Anyway I checked the test results from the hospital's website, it says: HELICOBACTER PYLORI ANTIGEN - POSITIVE. I guess that is good news. Gonna see the doctor in a few hours.
Yesterday I went to see ENT and GI specialist. ENT doc told me that I had no tonsil stones, no inflammation, nothing. To be honest he didn't convince me, cause he had no explanation to my sore throat.
GI doc was much better, he asked for some tests first and offered to start a treatment based on the test results. If the treatment won't cure my BB, he agreed to go for endoscopy in a few weeks.
Anyway I checked the test results from the hospital's website, it says: HELICOBACTER PYLORI ANTIGEN - POSITIVE. I guess that is good news. Gonna see the doctor in a few hours.
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.