THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WIshing you all happy holidays

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

WIshing you all happy holidays

Post by Jimi Stein »

I really wish you beautiful Christmas, I hope next year miracle happens and all of use will get relief.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Merry Christmas Jimi and everyone else!
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Happy Christmas
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Thank you Jimi. I hope your new year is a healthy one, and your bb is cured.

How do you cope with it? I appreciate your honesty.
dick.karma
Advanced
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am

Post by dick.karma »

Happy New Year!
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Well i didn't lose my job, so it is a happier new year for me.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Why were you going to lose your job? Just curious was it cause of the bb?
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

well it's sorta related....i had such a horrendous night at work (the coughing, the comments, the discouragement....cause nothing i did...brushing teeth, gargling, chewing multiple pieces of gum of ev'ry kind) didn't help...i just couldn't go in the next day...so i called in...they are very strict where i work.....

but when i went in the next day my supervisor had somehow arranged for my day away to be a holiday leave day, thank God. I should'a lost my job or been put on probation.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Hopelessone,
You must do a heck of a good job for them to keep you if things are as bad as you think. I wouldn't worry about the comments. I know easier for me to say since I'm not there. Hang in there! They must appreciate you or you would be fired.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗