THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BB PRODUCTS~ WHAT DIDNT WORK....WHAT IM CURRENTLY USING.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

BB PRODUCTS~ WHAT DIDNT WORK....WHAT IM CURRENTLY USING.

Post by waiting2xhale »

I know I have been posting crazy but I wanted know what some of you all on here have tried that works or helped. Heres my list of products ( I have no affiliation to none of them)
What DID NOT work for me- Colgate pro-health, Colgate bs& perioxide brand, Aqua-fresh Iso-Active, Colgate Peroxlyl Rinse, Breathrx, Smart Mouth, Thera-Breath EXTRA STRENGHT ONLY (left a bad taste in my mouth for hours) NOTHING OVER THE COUNTER!!!

What helped- Thera-breath toothpaste and regular strenght rinse.
Thera-breath Perio-Care Rinse and toothpaste( this what Im currently on)
Thera-Breath Aktiv k-12 w. pro-biotic powder & serum ( this was like magic in a bottle/ The powder that comes w/ it took my bb away almost completly) but Its a sytem that u have to use for only a few weeks then stop! Once I stopped BB returned! It is suppose to last 6 months. FAIL. while i was using it IT WORKED!!
It says dont exceed usage time so I was to afraid to use it DAILY. And the bottle actually calcified after.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗