THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I envy them

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
my3rdmolars
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm

I envy them

Post by my3rdmolars »

My friend who
- smokes everyday
- doesn't brush regularly
- doesn't go to the dentist regularly for cleaning
- drinks coffee 3 times in the office
- and still don't get BB

My dad
- who doesn't need to go to work everyday
- doesn't go to the dentist regularly for cleaning
- has PND
- drinks coffee, gets BB, but BB goes away after 5 minutes

While me
- regularly goes to the dentist since I was 12 years old
- brush my teeth regularly
- had quit smoking
- a minimum wage earner
- spent P20,000 (about $475) for wisdom tooth removal
- spent P 4,000 (about $95) for allergy testing
- spent P 10,000 (about $238) for endoscopy
- spent P 7,000 (about $166) for sinus CT scan
- about to quit my job
- losing my temper
and I still don't know where my BB is coming from
TM: 0906-6778910
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

I really agree with you though, most people have a self cleansing system in their mouth. When they do have the so called bad breath, you can only smell it when you are really close to them. I can almost bet that they while we are trying to not get bb that can be smelled from meters away, they will have a even harder time to get bb as bad as we do, because they never will.

I just don't like people who make the assumption that if you have bad breath it is because you don't have a proper oral hygiene.

I was in a job interview not so long ago, and they did point out many times indirectly that i had bb. First he made an example that brushing your teeth twice per day may not be enough, because you don't want to have bb. Afterwards we were joined by a woman of marketing. We talked for a while, then the man had to leave and told the woman that he was going to distance himself from me (litteraly en figuratively is what he meant). Then I saw the woman looking at the man and grabbing her nose, like confirming to him that she could smell it too.

I cut the interview off by saying that the function wasn't something what I expected it to be. But I was able to keep my cool, but I did feel very bad afterwards. Still do, but this stuff is probably all part of my life and I may have to accept it. :(
bbsux
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

Post by bbsux »

lets face it we are fucked
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Post by findacure »

bbsux wrote:lets face it we are fucked
That made me chuckle... but yeah this ^^^^
firebreath
Junior
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

Post by firebreath »

bbsux wrote:lets face it we are fucked
yup me too , mate.,
aldrin
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:27 am

Post by aldrin »

Some of my co-workers are eating banana early in the morning ang their breath doesn't stink troughtout the day.. I even see some people who lived in the street and never brush thier teeth but it seems they have less odor than me... what a life.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗