THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

"geographic" tongue , RAW fruit& veg diet

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

"geographic" tongue , RAW fruit& veg diet

Post by deebo »

Couple weeks ago I read 1 of Jimi's old post about going raw .
I went 100 % Raw that day . It has been about 11 days not stop.
Tried to make it as simple for me as possible.
Raw Fruit (frozen ok)
Raw Veg (frozen ok)
thats pretty much it .
No grains , no oils ,nothing.

Within the 1st 5 days ,my geographic tongue is gone. No sign of tonsil
stones at all . Of course I can't smell my own breath but I did a few tests .
Went to the library and just started mouth breathing near people who were standing right near me ,reading or picking something out. Now I mean right near me ,like 1 foot away . Not 1 of the 6 + people I 'breath tested' moved an inch . At the time my mouth was well hydrated , I had been eating a few dates in the library b4 hand then chewing gum and water.
Let me say this , standing that close to strangers with my mouth open .. and exhaling is something I would not dare do normally .Its a sure way to get coughs and gasps and plenty of room quickly . Yes ,its proven .

I felt awesome enough to test another issue ; exercise ,PND and dry mouth . Rode the bike a few miles up to get groceries . I usually carry gums ,water..something so that when I get to check out ,my bb isn't raging . This time when I went in the store I left every think in my bag and left my bag at the register . I could tell my PND was running from riding up to the and now I am real thirsty ,but I do my fruit and veg shopping go to the check out. Despite my social anxiety , I start talking to the check out guy to check my breath . It takes a good 20 plus seconds for him to do the tell-tale 'cough' . .. But them ,I did hear actually phlegm in his throat though... hmm.

I don't know what Type of BB i have yet . I know that it can be Super terrible for bystanders (understatement) . To me though ,being on a Heavy raw fruit diet for the week has proved to help .
My throat feels cleaner than it has in 2 years. Going on antibiotics to fix bb for a few months to me is a bad idea compared to going heavy fruit . I will keep posting my progress . And ,Yes ,Jimi, You are right , It Is HARD .
:-s
sickofit
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by sickofit »

Amazing!

I did this ones to for 3 days, worked like a charm, even my hairy tongue went away.
But it is so damn hard to do this for a long time, I mean after 2 days I was craving for a big juicy steak...
Hope you won't.

Good Luck!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗