THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Okay guys..Lets do the Math..Who in here had a tonsillectomy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Post by findacure »

I had a tonsillectomy - Still not cured
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

TONSIL STONES ,raw fruit& veg diet

Post by deebo »

Hey Folks .
Been 100% raw fruit and veg for 12 + days . Not a single stone .
Decided to have some potatoe chips with raw dip. Many chips by the way.
it May be coincidence But today I had a Stone after brushing !!

I have a theory . Since saliva breaks down carbs(sugars) and not fats/proteins
, I suspect wen I eat fats ,oils,meat proteins,etc.. ( huge bag o' chips) I get stones . Stones seem to be the tell-tale sign of BB in the throat for me.

So far the PND hasn't changed on raw food. I suspect if raw food could fix pnd ,it might take a while . I can say my digestion has had a big break and its thanking me . Today I started taking Hydro chloric acid pills to increase absorption of my food , just in case low acid /reflux is causing my pnd . I haven't had wheat or gluten in months so I know thats not it .

Think I asked this b4 , But , If anyone knows or has had an alternative procedure to tonsillectomy like the pillar thing , please let me know .
jh1263
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:14 am

Re: Okay guys..Lets do the Math..Who in here had a tonsillec

Post by jh1263 »

[quote="realbad"]This post is to find out the number of people that had a tonsillectomy.
Out of the number of people who had improvements in their breath and who didn't. i know i seen a dozen of post of people saying they had the surgery some was a sucess some wasnt. And also the people that had tonsilectomies and never updated their post operation results lets assume that theyre part of the sucess rate. I want numbers...NUMBERS DONT LIE.....I am scheduled for a tonsillectomy in 2 weeks so i want to know some statistics.[/quote
I had mine removed wen i was 8 yrs old, my bb got real bad around age 21
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗