THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

post nasal drip

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

Take my word for it. I no longer have pnd since last year. I`m not making this up & I don`t think my pnd is less worse than any other case here. One other thing that temporarily cured my pnd was when I took large amount of zinc gluconate but it made my bb worse so I had to stop taking it. Spirulina`s got low zinc content so I think it`s one of the reasons my pnd never reappeared.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

Well there can be many many reasons for PND and I don't know which of this spirulina got rid of? Could it be the allergies? Funny thing is, I read in some places that spirulina might help with the allergies but I also read in other places that it can cause an allergic reaction itself.
KL
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:58 pm

Post by KL »

I am taking spirulina, and my PND still running the whole day, it never stops.
Last edited by KL on Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lost
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by lost »


JC, i went to the health store today and there are a few types of spirulina. which of it that u had it? and how did u take it? 100mg per day or what? give me some details on it please. thank you.

yes, from what i have read from the wikipedia, there are reported on allergies reaction. but somehow i will still have a try..in a search for cure. [-o<

onewhocares:lol: always bad news from you, but is better than no news. it sounds 'dangerous' having the steroid but i will consider it if all the spirulina, proboitic or antibiotics do not helped.thanks for the info. :idea:
lost
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by lost »

something i have missed out on previous reply.
spiruline rich in proteins. will it worsen my bb?? :-k
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

Guys, you who have non-stop PND all day long most likely have it easier from others (or at least from me). PND all day long could mean some type of nasal blockage (enlarged turbinates, deviated septum etc). I doubt its allergies (the hardest to cure of all, i believe) because with allergies you dont get PND all day long.
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

lost:
Choose the brand that came from cleanwaters. I took the gnc brand & they told me that it came from their spirulina farm in Hawaii. If you have an allergic reaction or if you think that it`s not working for you then discontinue using it. There is a chance of making your bb worse coz of the zinc & high protein content but you`ll never know until you`ve tried it. Always remember that pnd can be treated coz I`m a living proof to that. Btw, the ideal intake is 300-500mg. a day but the result may take forever so if you can handle 1,500mg. daily without having allergic reactions or worsening of breath then you should take it like that.
austuser
Sheriff
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:25 am

Post by austuser »

i started taking anti-depressants a week ago for ADD and mentioned before it cleared up my PND, and thats still the case. Whats also interesting is that even though the anti-depressanta dried out my mouth super harsh my breath seems to be clearing up as well. But shit, im trying so many ****ing things right now who knows whats doing what, and my breath is always up n down so i shouldnt jump the gun on anything.

dont all go out and buy ant-depressants now [-X
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

austuser:
What are the other things that you`re taking? Maybe your breath will normalize after the ADD meds. I was so sure that you were in the clear after 3 weeks of relief so it surprised me when your bb returned.
austuser
Sheriff
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:25 am

Post by austuser »

well im on my third week of the Threelac program, which i think is doing SOMETHING to my body as it gave me one week of gastro symptoms starting with diarrhea then moved into constipation and now i am fine. Within the second week of threelac i had some bizarre bad breath moments which i have explained in another post. I think that signals some kind of cleansing action is taking place. I am still using the K12 probiotic mouthwash from breezecare, and I am looking for some drugs to increase saliva flow because these meds are really drying my mouth out. Someone mentioned the drug once before so i was hoping if anyone knew the name of it and if its over the counter...?
lost
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by lost »

okok, thanks for the info,JC. i will go n buy it now.ha :D

i don't have pnd all day long but the feeling of having it is so strong after a long hour of sleeping or food and sometoimes it makes my throat very itchy and will cough 'vigorously'. so bad.. :( :cry: ](*,)
peaceseeker2007
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:22 am

Post by peaceseeker2007 »

When I was at my lowest low...the self destructive habits that I developed as a result of my drepression over my bad breath caused my immune system to be extreamly low.
I developed allergies that I never had before. I would wake up every morning with a stuffed nose and the PND caused me to cough and clear my throat all day long. The problem was..I didn't know what I was allergic to. I read that most people are allergic to dust mites and that by sleeping on a memory foam pillow (that dust mites can not penetrate) you can wake up without a stuffy nose. I tried it and it worked!!!!

I purchased a memory foam pillow and mattress pad. I have not awakened with a stuffy nose since. **Notice that I did not mention the brand** There are many brands of memory foam products on the market.
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

peaceseeker2007:
I totally agree with you. Pillows are often disregarded as possible cause of allergy.
lost
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by lost »

oh, really ? i didn't know this before. then i must buy the memory foam pillow since i dont know what i'm allergic to. thanks for the info. ;)
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

lost:
Did you have bb before or after the surgery?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗