THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hydrogen peroxide use

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
californication
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Hydrogen peroxide use

Post by californication »

hydrogen peroxide can be used to lessen stubborn bacteria in the back of the tongue.
using 1-2 capfuls in a full cup of water.
gargle sticking your tongue all the way out for 45 seconds.

P.S.
Often we jump to the conclusion that we have nasal odor because our breath can be smelled without opening our mouth but, it could be that your breath is just that bad that it can smelled without you open your mouth or filling the room
Angie
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Angie »

How often do you gargle with hydrogen peroxide? Is it multiple times a day, once daily, etc.? I typically don't have problems with bad breath, but I have been sick lately and have noticed that my breath hasn't smelled all that great. I'm just concerned about using hydrogen peroxide because I know people that used to gargle with it and now their teeth are brittle and crack very easily. I have always taken very good care of my teeth and obviously would like to avoid this problem. Thanks!
Last edited by Angie on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angie, dental insurance advisor
californication
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by californication »

On the bottle it say it can be used up to four times daily, I used two capfuls in a big cup if water In fear of damaging my teeth.
I gargle with it by sticking my tilting my head back sticking out my tongue and gargling with.
I did it for 4 times a day for a week but you can do it for once a day it has the same effect.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗