THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

not worth it

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
multiple causes
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

not worth it

Post by multiple causes »

gg
Last edited by multiple causes on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ihatethebus
Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by ihatethebus »

my chinese is nt that good ... fak yu
multiple causes
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by multiple causes »

ff
Last edited by multiple causes on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
multiple causes
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by multiple causes »

I was hoping to get some replies with some questions. Unfortunately all I got so far was a response from a rude teenager who can't spel. :roll:
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

Multiple Causes,

Why are you here? You participate only after you are cured?

Can you link us to any of your posts anywhere on the internet showing your plight and journey through this horrible affliction?

You come on here with no participation beyond what appears to be peddling a product that has been discussed on this board ad nausuem for years and you expect to be taken seriously?

Nobody knows who you are. Do you work for the makers of Smart Mouth? Do you own it's stock? Because this is all you're able to project right now.
multiple causes
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by multiple causes »

gd
Last edited by multiple causes on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
multiple causes
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by multiple causes »

bb
Last edited by multiple causes on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

Post by waiting2xhale »

GLAD IT WORKED FOR YO U BUT UMMM,,,,,SORRY IVE TRIED THAT AND NO IT DOES NOT WORK!!! AND WAS A WASTE OF MY MONEY!
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:

Post by hope4now »

Multiple, I assume by "Smart Breath" you mean "Smart Mouth" right? There's no product out there called "Smart Breath".

Smart Mouth is nasty stuff IMO. I read a post in this thread by Bishop who said it caused him to have liver failure. I also believe it is toxic. For me it had unpleasant side effects without curing the bb. (Let's just say it created a strong sulphur smell in the bathroom. :oops: ) Stay away from this product if you want to protect your liver! Itchy skin is the first symptom that it may be damaging your liver. At least take some milk thistle to protect your liver.

Personally, I can't tolerate anything with chlorine dioxide in it. I was using DioxiRinse for a long time until I realized it was giving me chronic GERD and dry skin problems. Once I quit it, I could stop taking antacids. The dry hardened patches of skin on my fingers mostly cleared up though not completely. I only rinsed with it once a day for 1 minute and always spit it out. That shows how toxic the stuff must be. I think SM is even more toxic than chlorine dioxide alone.

I do use Walgreens H2O2 prebrush rinse (like Listerine's version) in the morning. I also use a rinse with zinc chloride, which I sometimes think makes the bb worse.
Last edited by hope4now on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
multiple causes
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by multiple causes »

..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗