THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

COCONUT OIL DAY 4

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

COCONUT OIL DAY 4

Post by waiting2xhale »

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THE OIL SO FAR IS IT WORKS AS LONG AS THE OILS ARE IN YOUR MOUTH. IT REALLY DOES COVER UP VERY WELL BUT AFTER USE YESTERDAY 1 HOUR LATER BB WAS COMING BACK. I KEPT POURING THE OIL AS SOON AS I FELT THE BB COMING AND IT FELT AS IF IT KEEPS THE MOUTH OILY SO THEREFOR THE SMELL IS COVERED. BUT I HAVE BEEN TAKING AZO YEAST PILLS AND EATING NATURAL PLAIN YOGURT EVERYDAY........STILL ON A MISSION,
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
bblady
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by bblady »

I see this is your third thread on coconut oil. Umm ... it would be easier for us members who are interested in the subject and in following your updates if you could just post them in one thread.

I have also started oil pulling first thing in the mornings. I've also just completed 4 days. I'm using extra virgin coconut oil and swish it around for about 20 minutes each day. I'm using either salt water or apple cider vinegar to rinse my mouth before brushing and using regular mouth wash after each swishing. I've read from the oil pulling websites, that unrefined, cold pressed sesame oil or sunflower oil are the two most recommended oils for oil pulling, but some prefer virgin coconut oil. I'm going to continue this ritual for another 3 weeks before forming an opinion on it. If I don't notice any improvement from the VCO, I plan to switch to using the cold pressed, unrefined sesame oil, since the sesame oil appears to be the most recommended oil for this.

Good luck and hang in there waiting2exhale. We're all in this together. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗