THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Just Ordered Body Mint Pills!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

Just Ordered Body Mint Pills!!!

Post by waiting2xhale »

Well as most of us bb sufferes all know most bb prducts are BS and lies

BUT.... someone posted a link to some pills that are suppose to help with bb, Well after searching the internet I found some other pills called "Body Mint Tablets" They say that the name is just a name because they dont make u smell minty. But instead they are suppose to "cure" bad breath and some other unwanted body odors. I have read tons of reviews and I said what the hell! There only 19.99 at drugstore.com, and if u spend more than 25.00 you get free shipping.

here is a link to the original website http://www.bodymint.com/index.html

also I read a review that says there availible at whole foods.

Im also looking to order metronidazole pills without a prescription???? anyone know of any trusted online pharmacy.
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
brightonguy
Advanced
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by brightonguy »

I wish you all the best with this but, unfortunately, what I've read and hear about them doesn't lead me to believe this is even remotely effective.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗