THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Mints cause acidity

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
willfindacure
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Mints cause acidity

Post by willfindacure »

Just to warn all those who rely on mints or chew mint gums. Try to avoid it as much as possible cause it causes acidity. I used to chew mint gums everyday and I noticed frequently having heart burn. I went to the doctor and found out that my tonsils are swollen due to acid, so the doctor assumed that i might have silent reflux and gave me meds which didnt help cure my bb nor the reflux. I stopped chewing mints (for almost 9 months now) and noticed that I dont feel any heart burn anymore, so I think mints are the real culprit in acid forming.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

Chewing anything stimulates digestion in the stomach by signaling it to produce more hydrochloric acid. And we probably chew more times on one piece of gum then we do for 3 meals in one day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗