THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
m
- waiting2xhale
- Junior
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am
At first It made me start to feel like There was no hope....like wow look at us! So I took a lil break but came back. After reading alot of the stories and stuff..I feel like I needed to see and ENT about the pain Ive always had in my throat on the left side. Because reading all of these situations of people getting cured made me realize None of us should just be having bb....there is something medically wrong and some the same but some are not. All we know is the smell is expelled from our mouths so all just call it bb. But the orgins are different. the situations are different. some people son here have had bb for years and lifetimes. Unlike me my bb came suddenly and so did my throat problems. so I check in because It good to have people to relate to you....we need this to get cured.
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.