THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cure Mission...No more Bull Shi*

Tell us your story with bad breath
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

Cure Mission...No more Bull Shi*

Post by waiting2xhale »

So my appointment is set for march to see one of the top ENT specialist in my city. I feel like since this bb began in 08 I have been in serious denial of what may be really wrong with me. Doctor after Doctor being told im healthy is OVER!!!! I have my ent appointment set and this place is one of the best. I need to find out EXACTLY what is this feel on the left side of my throat...I have a nagging, bad smelling, something in the far back of my thoat.
Not a tonsil stone because I have no tonsil......but If I look closely there is something white that I cannot pluck out. Its almost as if there is a trapped tonsil stone. IDK but I will not be a victim....I cannot accept this until I have given it my all, and covered every inch of my body to find the source of this bb.
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗