THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Rotten Eggs

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
alinat
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 am

Rotten Eggs

Post by alinat »

I am pretty sure I suffer from PND as I keep having to swallow mucus and it feels like there is a constant lump in my throat. I also suffer from tonsil stones (arrgghh!) and there are a lot of times when my breath smells like rotten eggs. I dont have constant rotten egg breath but "puffs" of this smell will waft out to the point when some one asks who has passed wind. Does anyone else suffer from this kind of smell? I am at the end of my tether :cry:
Sash
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Sash »

Hey, yes i am the same.. My advice regarding the tonsil stones is cut out all dairy products, thats milk, cheese, yoghurt etc this has got rid of my tonsil stones. I check everyday for them and remove them as soon as possible overtime i have stopped developing them.
I also suffer from post nasal drip and am currently using a nasal spray perscribed by my doc. You should just go to the docs and they will provide you with one. For advice on your rotton egg breath, all i can say is clean your tongue regualarly but not vigorously with a tongue cleaner and gargle with salt water or grapefruit seed extract drops diluted with warm water, these also help with tonsil stones..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗