THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Helicobacter pylori and mastic gum

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Helicobacter pylori and mastic gum

Post by jess »

Hi everyone,
During my research about halitosis, I've found some pretty interesting information. First of all it looks like the bacteria helicobacter pylori (h. pylori) could be involved in the cause of chronic bad breath. So I think it's a good idea that everyone suffering from bb should get tested for h. pylori, since eradicating the bacteria through a triple therapy COULD also means eliminating chronic bb. There are many web pages that contains information regarding this subject, and this is one of them: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/quer ... t=Abstract

Another thing I've heard of is mastic gum. It is said to be good for bad breath and the elimination of h. pylori. So please everyone do some research on h pylori and mastic gum and see if we can come up with something helpful. Thank you
smileguy
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:47 am

Post by smileguy »

It is so great to see people like jess and halitopen put up some worthwhile information .They are truly getting behind the root cause ,the same research that I have been doing.Keep up the great work.This is what I think this board can be of most value.If other people post like this it may trigger some useful conversation and that I believe is where the cure is.One of us will figure ot out.
I have two theories on H plori in relation to bb.The bacteria itself does not cause bb but it may prevent your bacteria from rebalancing itself, or it could be as simple as the three anribiotics given for the h plori bacteria also get rid of the anerobic bacteria that cause bb I dont think the latter is very plausable bacause once you stop the antibiotics im sure the bad breath would come back,but you never know
Talk to you later,
Keep up the solid information
LJ
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:59 pm

Why is the post locked?

Post by LJ »

Hi Jimi:
It's LJ the moderator of breathelp4u, and I was just reading Traylor's post and wondered why it is locked and I cannot make a response.
Also, I've been out of town, not able to get to the chats, what is going on there, are we getting chatters?
I won't be back for another week, but I hope the chat is going well.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think Traylor was just trying to help, and his experience is certainly worthy of our interest. I don't know if I have actually read about anyone going thru all those tests, and I would like to know the results.
I realize his remark about the money teed you off, and I know that you have put so much time and money into this, and believe me it is not overlooked.
I thank you for all the interviews and this site, but don't take too much offense if someone is offering up a suggestion.
By the way, have you ever talked to Mel Rosenberg?
LJ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗