THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Books on bad breath?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Prince William
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Books on bad breath?

Post by Prince William »

Hello everyone,

I found the site today. Quickly read around 500 posts. Currently have only 10 of those posts opened in different tabs so I can "study" them.
But, I was wondering about something. The lack of (e-)books.

Before finding the site I came across an e-book which gave me hope that this is easily curable. Book's name is 'The bad breath report'. I read around 20 reviews to make sure it's not a scam (It does look like one). All twenty reviews said it was a great book, but they all were extremely similar :x Soo, firstly I want to ask you if you've read it? Looks promising.

Secondly, I want to ask all of you to search for (e-)books regarding this matter or recommend ones that have helped you.



PS: I have suffered from excess mucus since I was 11 and from PND since around 13. I made a lot of researchs on PND and learned the following:

1) Doctors are businessmen. Do not trust them.
2) Try to detox your body (even just a little) and then switch to a perfect diet (researched on this too. I should have an Excel file of it somewhere.).

My PND is now 90% better. Still a little annoying mucus from time to time though. Bad breath has remained.


PPS: Text may not be very coherent. English = my third language.


PPPS: I am no trying to advertise. I download books with torrents.
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

Prince William,
Don't waste your time or money looking for e-books. Most books on bad breath contain only the same information that you can find on this forum and some of the links. It is just as doubtful that any e-book can cure your bad breath as it is that a doctor can cure it.

For some basic understanding of the various causes of BB, you might try this link:

http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
pbr_201
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by pbr_201 »

I bot this book, it tells abt hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and baking soda. Gv me a pm, i wl gv u the book
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗