I was researching and I found this:
If the bad breath is due to a Zenker Diverticulum, which is a redundant pouch at the back of your throat, you might want that removed surgically! You don't want to be having halitosis for the rest of your life when you can have surgery!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Have you heard of Zenker's diverticulum???
-
takeoutmytongue
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:52 pm
-
takeoutmytongue
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:52 pm
Hi Aldrin, Thanks for responding! I got mine out in 2005 and I felt the same thing last year (along with other symptoms, like pain in the back of my neck and difficulty swallowing) and went to the ENT and they did some test, but nothing. Today, I'm making an appointment to meet with a doctor about Oral Pathology... If nothing after that, then I guess I"ll have the allergy test done, but I've seen all the other doctors!!! Let me know how your appointment goes...
Re: Have you heard of Zenker's diverticulum???
That's a pretty extensive neck surgery from the sound of it, but let us know what you find out from your doctor.takeoutmytongue wrote:I was researching and I found this:
If the bad breath is due to a Zenker Diverticulum, which is a redundant pouch at the back of your throat, you might want that removed surgically! You don't want to be having halitosis for the rest of your life when you can have surgery!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.