THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Ennds Chlorophyll Tablets for Bad Breath and Mouth Odours

Tell us your story with bad breath
Faith
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:28 am

Ennds Chlorophyll Tablets for Bad Breath and Mouth Odours

Post by Faith »

Has anyone tried this product?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ennds-Chlorophy ... 928&sr=8-2

I would like to get it but would like to know if anyone's ever tried it as I'm tired of wasting my money and time on new products
vinnie
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:44 am

Post by vinnie »

i have not tried it - so i have no idea.

no reviews always makes you wonder...but someone has to go first :)

it is always worth a go, we are all tired of wasting our money on promises...but unless you try you never know...

there is a "what others have viewed" and the following has one review.

there is a similar product http://www.amazon.co.uk/NATURAL-BREATH- ... im_sbs_d_3

Regards Vince
malory
Master
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm
Gender:

Post by malory »

Chlorophyll tablets are recommended to people with TMAU. They have some positive effects in some people. I have used them (with no positive effect) but they are worth trying.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Chlorophyll

Post by deebo »

i was just going to order some liquid on ebay . decided to try parsley . i got 2 huge bunches for 60 cent each .Soaked them in cool water to bring em back to life. Stuffed them both in the blender with a few squirts of lemon & lime juices (natural preservative), blended it to fine mush . Put it in a airtight freezer bag. I figure I got quite a bit of Live chlorophyll ,for about $1.20 .

I guess the test is ,, when you open a bottle of the liquid or pill chlorophyll , do you guys smell that 'plant ' smell ??
Curious before i buy. :-k thanks
User avatar
compor
Advanced
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm
Gender:

Post by compor »

I'm going to give Chlorophyll a shot. Worst case scenario: it might help digestive system a bit. Not expecting any miracles.

Which one should I use?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ennds-Chlorophy ... 928&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Chlorel ... 282&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Chlorop ... 385&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Chlor ... 319&sr=1-2
http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-E ... 05&sr=1-45


Not sure if I should buy capsule or liquid.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗