THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WHAT PROBIOTIC DO YOU USE??? Help!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shorty
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:50 pm

WHAT PROBIOTIC DO YOU USE??? Help!!

Post by shorty »

I know it was a post like this one time before but I couldn't find it. What is a good probiotic(capsules) to use? I have heard some people like Acidophilus. I use the product nullo but I also want to use a good Probiotic along with it.

Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks
waitingforrelief
Sheriff
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

Post by waitingforrelief »

hey shorty,

i'm completely scared of probiotic products now because of my own experience with them. it helped me tremendously initially and then my breath got way worse. i never completely recovered from the deterioration - i've heard of other people who had the same experience but their breath levelled back to only as bad as it was before they started on the probiotic, and not worse than before, like me.

the one i tried was the salivarius strain. since then, i'm afraid of even other strains, altho' i don't know if they'd actually make my breath worse like the salivarius.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Me too, I have bad experience with body sweat, I never smell but when taking probiotics my sweat was reeking really bad. So body sweat must to do something with body odour. Bad breath did not improve much i think.
CyberchndriacNot
Advanced
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by CyberchndriacNot »

OK, not noticed body odor, but then again I've only just come off the Triple Therapy 6 days ago. Each probiotic capsule I'm using after being on a 7 day course on the TT includes 2.1 billion acidophilus, 2.1 billion B. lactis, 550 million S. thermophilus and 250 million L. bulgaricus.
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

shorty:
how long have you been using nullo? is it working? thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗