Your Email Address:

First Name:

people with occasional bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Danger, I know what you mean there. Some people's BB is there all the time, and in others it comes out in wafts that are either very strong one minute and the next they are completely gone.

This could be the tonsils, or the gums or perhaps gases being released from a cavity somewhere, such as the sinuses or hernia or pouches that form in the esophagus.

deebo

Post by deebo »

danger wrote:
Phantasist wrote:.
i dont believe people have occasional fecal breath. i remember at school a kid always had a fecal type breath. when i notice people have occasional bad breath it is not as potent as fecal
i have to disagree somewhat . My older sibling has fecal BB . This is usually the kind that the offender can not smell themselves . But his is certainly occasional . I can only assume that mines is occasional also ,because there r times where folks gasp and reel back(but of course Never say "u hav bb dude -_- " ) , and times where folks stand right up to me . there is a bus driver that has chronic bb but its not fecal at all . Everytime i catch his bus , i smell it ,its actually like a chemicalish aroma when he talks but not smoke or booze or food. I've smelled it on other folks but rarely .
The other day I met a girl with sort of a fecal bb like my brothers , i notice she had a water bottle . I make the assumption that wetting the throat helps a type of bb . Over time one can asses this from peoples faces . Or if people are often giving you water, like a friend does with me for bb . I know wen he drinks water , his fecal bb subsides . (Try this with your fecal bb friends. get back to us. )

So, it may be it some bb folks that the 'occasional' comes from chewing gum or drinking something to help ,but maybe the underlying BB is still waiting .(bowel issue??)

Another thing is what we eat . Like Jimmy and myself have experienced , a high or 100%raw diet can make a huge difference . After all , if your breath smells fecal , and you change the smell of your feces by eating tons of bananas , apples , etc ,one could change part or all of their breath .
When you poop after eating a high meat diet , you can tell by its oder , and breath if they r connected.
curious13

Post by curious13 »

hopelessone wrote:
curious13 wrote:
hopelessone wrote: why are you evaluating the "smells" on other people? Do YOU have bb?
I wasn't evaluating.......I only said I noticed.
Who are you to "notice" the smells of others? You must have a very mild case of bb.......what a snob.
Excuse me if my freakin nose works......I agree with Danger....you are an idiot!!!
deebo

Post by deebo »

halitosisux wrote:Danger, I know what you mean there. Some people's BB is there all the time, and in others it comes out in wafts that are either very strong one minute and the next they are completely gone.

This could be the tonsils, or the gums or perhaps gases being released from a cavity somewhere, such as the sinuses or hernia or pouches that form in the esophagus.
very interesting . that give me at least 3 thing to research further.

our collective info and anecdotes are certainly helping on many levels,, that is if grown adults here can resist acting/posting childish arguments . we are understandably frustrated with our bb . we folks need to save our disdain for Spammers and the like :o

PEACE ALL , gotta work together 8)
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

danger wrote:
hopelessone wrote:
curious13 wrote: I wasn't evaluating.......I only said I noticed.
Who are you to "notice" the smells of others? You must have a very mild case of bb.......what a snob.
you are an idiot
yu have mild bb, right? insensitive donkey's behind Image
Last edited by hopelessone on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

curious13 wrote:
hopelessone wrote:
curious13 wrote: I wasn't evaluating.......I only said I noticed.
Excuse me if my freakin nose works......I agree with Danger....you are an idiot!!!
who cares who yu agree with, you moronic sissified snob.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

deebo wrote:
halitosisux wrote:Danger, I know what you mean there. Some people's BB is there all the time, and in others it comes out in wafts that are either very strong one minute and the next they are completely gone.

very interesting . that give me at least 3 thing to research further.

our collective info and anecdotes are certainly helping on many levels,, that is if grown adults here can resist acting/posting childish arguments . we are understandably frustrated with our bb . we folks need to save our disdain for Spammers and the like :o

PEACE ALL , gotta work together 8)
indeed. Some who suffer from horrendous bb already KNOW they smell, and are akin to lepers, with the isolation, ridicule, and being trapped with this horror of a condition that makes one feel like they're not even human. And for some to come along non-chalantly and "evaluate" those who are unfortunate enouigh to suffer with this, are putting salt on open, already-festering wounds.

UGH!!! Image
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Most of the people I've come across with horrendous BB (which incidentally has never been room filling or lingering or detectable further than a metre or so) have been completely oblivious to their problem.

I think they are in denial because they themselves cant smell it, or they just never get told or have lower self-awareness and sensitivity than those who know or believe they have it.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

halitosisux wrote:Most of the people I've come across with horrendous BB (which incidentally has never been room filling or lingering or detectable further than a metre or so) have been completely oblivious to their problem.

I think they are in denial because they themselves cant smell it, or they just never get told or have lower self-awareness and sensitivity than those who know or believe they have it.
what is your POINT?
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

me too, i've never come across a person whose breath fills the entire room or whose breath can be smelled from a distance (and i certainly hope i'm not that way!) and the persons with bb that i know dont smell bad on a daily basis.

but yeah, each bb person ive smelled has got a distinct, different smell from another bb sufferer's smell. i have this guy friend, i only smell his bb when he leans in close and says somethin to me while we're at the cinema. i guess his is from dry mouth as it's not far reaching and is not as pungent as others.' another guy's breath smells but only when he laughs out loud and expels air; otherwise, i dont detect any smell during normal, close range conversations with him.

there's this other girl,however, who has a more potent bb and which can be smelled like a foot away. another guy has a similarly strong smell which for some reason, i coulnt smell as directly coming from his mouth but rather in the air around us, then that smell triggers panic coz i end up wondering, what if i smell like that, or what if that smell is actually coming from me?! then that sets off my bb and makes it worse.

thing is, the degree and kind of bb should determine or at least give an indication of its source.the question is....how do we make the connection between the type/degree of smell and the source?

i dont know to which, for lack of a better term, "smell category" i belong. right now, im exhaling in order to catch a whiff, and there's definitely odor--i just can't tell what kind. it doesnt seem that bad to me but im sure that's only because ive been acclimatized to the smell. Im sure ithough that it registers as horrible to others.

also, i've never smelled fecal breath on anyone. i know what poop smells like (duh!) but i've never smelled the smell of poop on anyone's breath, which worries me because i might actually have fecal breath, i just dont know it :(
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

hopelessone, what is your problem?
You've done nothing but make pointless attacks in this thread. Its just a discussion about odours, so calm down.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

halitosisux wrote:hopelessone, what is your problem?
You've done nothing but make pointless attacks in this thread. Its just a discussion about odours, so calm down.
1. my problem is bb, moron.
2. my bb problem FILLS a room.
3. It is hell. It is un-controllable. It is the cause of some (i suspect many) who have committed s*****e, quit their jobs, wished they were dead, isolated themselves, etc.
4. Those with severe, chronic bb KNOW it can fill a room, and the longer you stay in that room the worse it gets. It's da pits and then some, if that room is where yu gotta work.
5. Jimi has spoken of his bb many times, and that yes, it permeates distances. He's not lying. Those with this severe problem know this happens. Any one that would say they never heard of such a thing as bb permeating large rooms, etc., does not have a severe problem, and should not say nuh-uh, it's not possible that bb fills a room.

UGH! Image
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Have you had a TMAU test?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

halitosisux wrote:Have you had a TMAU test?
i'm sorry, you may have mentioned it before, or maybe i read it somewhere, but what is a TMAU test?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

hopelessone wrote:
halitosisux wrote:Have you had a TMAU test?
i'm sorry, you may have mentioned it before, or maybe i read it somewhere, but what is a TMAU test?
hopelessone, haven't you been here forever? You don't know what a TMAU test is? Come on, TMAU is brought up in like every other conversation on here. Are you playing stupid or has that BB gotten into your brain #-o
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic