THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anybody else have Acid Reflex ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbsux
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

Anybody else have Acid Reflex ?

Post by bbsux »

I went to my ENT 2 months ago and wanted him to check out my sinuses. I was sure i had problems with sinuses because i constantly had PND and was spitting out green/yellow mucus in the morning .I also had bad metallic taste in the mouth and sometime when i swollow i would taste mucus that tasted/smelled like shit.

Needless to say i have been suffering from Bad Breath.

So he looked at my nose, ears, and immediatly said i did not have sinus issues. I couldnt believe it i told him about mucus and bad taste, and bad breath. He said i do not have it but still i convinced him to run a tube through my nose to make sure. He took the tube ran it through my nose and into the mouth and noticed that my throat was reddish and said i probobly have acid reflex.

He gave me acid reflax medicine, whole year prescription and told me to it should get better. It did get better, i do not have green/yellow mucus anymore and my mouth feels fresher. My bb has improved but is still there.

I went to my general doctor today (2 months after i been taking medicine) and told her about that she checked my mouth and said it was still read

Anyway was anyone diagnosed with Acid Reflex ... i searched google with about it and it said that the disease causes bb ...
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

try a low sugar diet. eat rice instead of pasta, low sugar fruit, no bread or white flour, no alcohol. I used corn tortillas or rice tortillas for sandwiches. In a couple weeks you will feel a difference and in 2 months your tummy will be flatter.
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:

Post by hope4now »

I developed acid reflux, but it was a side effect of the chlorine dioxide mouthwash I was using. When I quit using chlorine dioxide, the acid reflux went away on its own.

One thing that I know works is to eat a few slices of apple once a day. Your acid reflux will go away. This worked even when I was on the chlorine dioxide. I was able to stop taking acid reflux medicine by eating apples.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗