THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ATLANTA AREA ANYONE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

ATLANTA AREA ANYONE

Post by azishazi »

I live in Atlanta area and was looking to friend someone with this condition or thinks he/she has bb

I wanted someone to specially to tell me how bad It or If I do have it although I am pretty sure I do.

I wanted to find a partner specially before I get my upper wisdom teeth removed, because my problem started in puberty and I have constant pnd and one of my upper wisdom teeth is impacted.

I have tried everything else so I am hoping this will cure me at the same time I do not want to waste my money.

So I wanted to atleast find somone for honest opinion about it and I could to same for him/her.

Thanks.
bbsux
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

Post by bbsux »

i live in atlanta i will send you a pm w my phone number.

if anyone else is from atlanta shoot me a pm.
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Atlanta ?

Post by azishazi »

bump.... Atlanta anyone?
bbsux
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

Post by bbsux »

Hell yah brotha is looking for some more bb friends.


Me and OP actually become very good friend and hangout very often. We cant detect each other so we were hoping we can meet someone else to test on.

We go to walmart and talk to people to see if we get reactions... sometimes we do sometimes we dont and sometimes we are not sure lol.
Cauterize
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Cauterize »

bbsux wrote:Hell yah brotha is looking for some more bb friends.


Me and OP actually become very good friend and hangout very often. We cant detect each other so we were hoping we can meet someone else to test on.

We go to walmart and talk to people to see if we get reactions... sometimes we do sometimes we dont and sometimes we are not sure lol.
Maybe you aren't suffering from halitosis?I've been able to detect it alone anytime i want and see if it improves or not
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

Post by azishazi »

@ bbsux loll what does "OP" mean?

@caeterize - wow are you serious. How do you do that? Are you from Atlanta area?
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

How about you guys post your location on your profile!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗