I think that worse than having bb is the thought of people wanting to take their lives over it.
Please post here who's having suicidal thoughts and even those who convinced themselves that is just a matter of time until it happens.
Sorry about the downer subject but i think it's extremely important to know and to confront this.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Who's feeling suicidal?
Yes, I've been there. Planned everything..
Then I was out one day with my family and a funeral passed by. Then I started to think of how my family would feel if I did it. And I love my family and wouldn't want to put them through an ordeal like that!
I was at a VERY low point in my life then. I will never allow myself to get that point again.
Then I was out one day with my family and a funeral passed by. Then I started to think of how my family would feel if I did it. And I love my family and wouldn't want to put them through an ordeal like that!
I was at a VERY low point in my life then. I will never allow myself to get that point again.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.