Hi!
I want to buy an Oral Chroma:
http://www.abilit-medical-and-environme ... ct_01.html
It's the best, achievable way to get an objective measurement of the level of BB.
But it's too pricey to buy on my own, so I would like to split it with 2-3 persons, preferably in Sweden.
I'm sick of not knowing when my BB is shit. Please PM me if interested.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone from Sweden?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.