THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Concha Bullosa
Concha Bullosa
Hey, FYI
Having concha bullosa surgery in a few weeks. ENT thinks this is my BB problem. Keep you posted. VICKSTER
Having concha bullosa surgery in a few weeks. ENT thinks this is my BB problem. Keep you posted. VICKSTER
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Concha bullosa is a reason of Type 2 halitosis. These are some small pneumatized spaces in nasal concha. They are filled by serum. Anaerobic bacteria silently invade them. Generally they have no symptom (pain, pus, or congestion). For this reason neither radiologists specify them in their reports nor ENT specialists attempt to cure them.
This is most important difficulty in halitosis treatment world wide. I frequently see such pneumatize concha in many patients. When/if Ent specialist eliminates them, that people continue their life without or lesser halitosis.
-Murat
This is most important difficulty in halitosis treatment world wide. I frequently see such pneumatize concha in many patients. When/if Ent specialist eliminates them, that people continue their life without or lesser halitosis.
-Murat
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Vickester, you need to help this site, it is the only thing that I ask from you, without this site you would still have bb. I want to make an interview with you about BB.
Really detailed interview about BB. Maybe it will help us all.
My bb is originating in the mouth area and deeper down in the throat.
I don't have any pus, my nose is not blocked, I don't have to swallow PND, I am not even sure to have it a lot.
But I know so many people that swallow have horrible PND and fresh breath.
It is just impossible to get bb from tongue just like that. I don't believe it. There must be a reason.
We need to really make a detailed interview with you. We need to help people at least some of them.
They are on the edge. I would prefer youtube interview too if possible, to make a viral video.
When I was almost cured from bad berath with raw food, I know my head hurt before a lot, I had this horrible congestion inside my sinuses. I felt something was just healing inside. Dizzy, pressure.....
Really detailed interview about BB. Maybe it will help us all.
My bb is originating in the mouth area and deeper down in the throat.
I don't have any pus, my nose is not blocked, I don't have to swallow PND, I am not even sure to have it a lot.
But I know so many people that swallow have horrible PND and fresh breath.
It is just impossible to get bb from tongue just like that. I don't believe it. There must be a reason.
We need to really make a detailed interview with you. We need to help people at least some of them.
They are on the edge. I would prefer youtube interview too if possible, to make a viral video.
When I was almost cured from bad berath with raw food, I know my head hurt before a lot, I had this horrible congestion inside my sinuses. I felt something was just healing inside. Dizzy, pressure.....
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.