I have a faecal smell that comes from my mouth.
Horrible sh*tty smelling morning breath.
White fuzz on tongue.
Smelly saliva.
Sour/metal taste at back of throat.
Can go dry quite quickly.
A couple points I want to focus on:
If I use a toothpick, it will smell like poo - is bacteria between the teeth the main cause?
And, I tend to always have snot at the back of my throat and my nose is always a little bunged up - is this post nasal drip and could it be the cause?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Share symptoms
Yeah, that snot at the edge of your throat is PND.
MOUTH
-Shitty Fart breath.. No kidding, it actually smells exactly like the farts enveloping my turds. It used to be a rotten egg smell a few years ago, but so was my shit back then.
-White Coating on Tongue
-Saliva smells as it dries if I put in on my skin.
-Mouth is often dry.. During anxious moments it goes completely dry.
NOSE AND THROAT
-PND, always have clear mucus running down my throat
-All year allergies to plants and animals
-Can only breath out of one nostril at a time usually, sometimes neither, and rarely both, but only while I'm doing aerobic exercise, like riding a bicycle or running.
-Often get sinus infections that last for weeks
GASTROINTESTINAL
-If I don't eat every 3-4 hours I get gassy, with loud embarrassing noises.. If The gassiness will stay for the rest of the day if I let that happen. And when I am hungry, the longer I don't eat, the more painful it becomes.
-Every morning I wake up to myself farting cause I'm gassy...
After waking up early the other day and being less gassy (and actually having some more solid shit than usual), I think the reason for my morning gas is related to the above symptom about getting gas by not eating every few hours.
-Often hiccup once or twice after eating.. As if I can't keep it down, though I don't think there's any acid reflux... Took meds for Gastritis and it didn't do anything anyway.
-Shit is not really diarrhea, but a soft, muddy slop.. It's always like this, and most often light in color, sometimes looks just like clay, but mostly just a light brown with an orange tint.
MOUTH
-Shitty Fart breath.. No kidding, it actually smells exactly like the farts enveloping my turds. It used to be a rotten egg smell a few years ago, but so was my shit back then.
-White Coating on Tongue
-Saliva smells as it dries if I put in on my skin.
-Mouth is often dry.. During anxious moments it goes completely dry.
NOSE AND THROAT
-PND, always have clear mucus running down my throat
-All year allergies to plants and animals
-Can only breath out of one nostril at a time usually, sometimes neither, and rarely both, but only while I'm doing aerobic exercise, like riding a bicycle or running.
-Often get sinus infections that last for weeks
GASTROINTESTINAL
-If I don't eat every 3-4 hours I get gassy, with loud embarrassing noises.. If The gassiness will stay for the rest of the day if I let that happen. And when I am hungry, the longer I don't eat, the more painful it becomes.
-Every morning I wake up to myself farting cause I'm gassy...
After waking up early the other day and being less gassy (and actually having some more solid shit than usual), I think the reason for my morning gas is related to the above symptom about getting gas by not eating every few hours.
-Often hiccup once or twice after eating.. As if I can't keep it down, though I don't think there's any acid reflux... Took meds for Gastritis and it didn't do anything anyway.
-Shit is not really diarrhea, but a soft, muddy slop.. It's always like this, and most often light in color, sometimes looks just like clay, but mostly just a light brown with an orange tint.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.