THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My Diary, Yup, here it be

Tell us your story with bad breath
firebreath
Junior
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

Re: My Diary, Yup, here it be

Post by firebreath »

hopelessone wrote:
I may have candida. I took the "spit test". Yeah, my spit in that glass of water started having these loooong tendrils, like one o' those really big jellyfish .......
On a slightly different note....
I know of people whose spit smells , yet they do not have bad breath.I do not believe there is a single outright test that establishes a person truly has bad breath due to the organic nature of the human body.,

I know this is a unlikely scenario but...
If you know someone you can trust who does not have a breath problem , ask them to take it too and see the results , I am certain you will see mixed results...

My point here is that maybe , just maybe , candida IS NOT the cause -
I hope one day we all live 'normal' lives...
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

This site depresses me.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

Oh, don't let it get you down! Who knows maybe this will be the year we find a cure! Don't you dare for one second think it can't happen. I had a 2nd kid after not being able to get pregnant for 14plus years. That's right I had a girl and then for the next 14 plus years couldn't get pregnant and then had a son. Oh, yes miracles can and do happen!
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

i have hawwible co-workerrs

Post by hopelessone »

i have hawwible co-workerrs

so............the last 10 minutes of the shift tonight i started humming/singing real low, but still audible, "This Little Light Of Mine" hee hee

i'm gonna let that ol' negativity bounce right off''a me mwaaahaaahaaaaa!

Image
rikki
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by rikki »

Hoplessone,
I too am now trying the Candida diet. I was just wondering how it worked for you and what symptoms you had that made you initially suspect candida in the first place. I have no faith in health practitioners when it comes to BB (as I have already seen numerous doctors with no positive results) and I believe that the only way to find a cure is to compare and bounce ideas off of each other. Please let me know the results of your diet and what your symptoms are and maybe we can help each other. ps. this diet is so hard. I have just started and I am only eating meat and vegetables. ugh I am so hungry!
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Honestly? I dunno if it helps. My breath still reeks. But give it a try for yerself. It might work for you. Good luck.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

I have decided..and it's the ONLY thing that gives me peace.

Post by hopelessone »

I have decided..and it's the ONLY thing that gives me peace.

i'm quitting my job.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

All righty then.....

Post by hopelessone »

in my search for stuff that hunters use to erase human scent so they don't alert the animals to their presence, i came across seriously serious, heavy duty odor destroyers....yup, they have products to fight all KINDS o' odors, HORRIBLE odors.......sooooooo i gets the heavy duty stuff they sell...after all, if it works on the "rotting" smell of a corpse, why not on my terrible bad breath, eh? Now it says it's non-toxic, etc. Sooooo i've been using it, uh-huh.

I was laying here, just about asleep, when i realized what the stuff is, and i just started laughing hahahaaaaa....then i calls my friend, and i couldn't stop laughing......

Oh, the desperation of of us poor souls with this unrelenting malady.....the lengths we will go to

Image
WickedCurse
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Post by WickedCurse »

What was it? :shock:

By the way, have you tried Zellies xylitol gums? If so, are they any good?
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Girl, i have used just about ev'rything under the sun in this mouth, out of desperation. This stuff here is called "Smelleze", and it's "corpse deodorant powder". Hahahaaaa ohhhh the desperation od po' folks wif dis malady, dat da medical/dental/scientific community ignores...

what's a desperate soul s'posed to do?

Going now to research sports hunters gum, etc that's s'posed to remove human scent from hunters....

nah, haven't tried Zellies gum...that Zylitol stuff doesn't seem to work for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗