THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

in-depth article

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waitingforrelief
Sheriff
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

in-depth article

Post by waitingforrelief »

hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Would it be worth contacting the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research to press them on what they are CURRENTLY researching on this dastardly malady that insidiously destroys lives?
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Thank you for posting the article. I wasn't even aware there was such a branch of the National Institutes of Health.
nicc
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 am

Post by nicc »

Thanks for posting it, I've read it all and I've to to say it doesn't contain good news at all. It made me feel quite depressed as it basically says there are luky people who have a better tongue flora and unlucky people condemened to pursue a BB free condition though the use of various constant methods.

I'm really feeling bad righ now t :( I've achieved a pretty good result with irrigator and specific mouthwashes/toothpase but I feel like I'll be always slave to my routine. A life with constant fear of the time passed before the last routine, unable to enjoy unplanned events and so on...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗