THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sesame oil
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Sesame oil
Today I was at an ENT doctor who examined me. However, found no errors. He recommended that I should use a nasal spray that contains 100% sesame oil. He also said that you could spray a bit in his mouth. Someone who has tested the sesame oil?
-
bbreathking
- Junior
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
I've never oil pulled w/ seasame oil but ive tried olive oil. While my mouth felt less dry and cleaner my breath was still bad. I have nasal drip so I don't know if thats why it didn't work but Ive heard if nothing else some ppl get a pink tongue I guess from the oil protecting from dryness. However, i don't believe it removes toxins like claimed.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.