THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BB PODCASTS or MEETUP GROUPS??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

BB PODCASTS or MEETUP GROUPS??

Post by deebo »

Know of Podcasts, that have or would post shows about BB? I think we could start 1 or solicit already established podcast shows to talk about it with enough of our emails . Anyone interested in starting an email list ?? PM me .

Also I live in Pac Nothwest . Anyone in the area who needs to meet ,I might be open to it . PM me
Music Lady
Advanced
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by Music Lady »

This sounds like a great idea, but I think it would work best on a podcast or show that covers medical mysteries or medical disorders that are difficult to figure out. Like segments of different disorders and bb could one, tmau could be another, and so on.

I just think a show with the bad breath label only might not attract the right audience but who knows. It'd be great to hear what other people think tho.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

Music Lady wrote:This sounds like a great idea, but I think it would work best on a podcast or show that covers medical mysteries or medical disorders that are difficult to figure out. Like segments of different disorders and bb could one, tmau could be another, and so on.

I just think a show with the bad breath label only might not attract the right audience but who knows. It'd be great to hear what other people think tho.
Lots of People here are talking about tmau . I think a small member based ,call in ,podcast about body /mouth odor would be good. I think general medical mystery podcast is too broad .We'll get swept under the rug as usual I think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗