And we don't even have a cure for bad breath!!
I'm getting so frustrated and emotionally upset.
I feel like my family and old friends as well as peers are against me.
I hope and pray the Mayans and Nostradamus predictions come true so the world can just come to an end.
Naw f*ck that!! I hope some Terrorist group blows up this whole world. I'm tired of all this.
Suicidal Thoughts come threw my mind all the time.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
So it's almost 2012
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
The reason why it is so difficult to find a "cure" for bad breath is that there are various different underlying causes for it. The first step is to find the cause. The second step is to eliminate (cure) the cause of bad breath. If that is done, the bad breath will disappear. The difficulty lies in the fact that many different species of bacteria with different interactions are involved and human body chemistry is terribly complicated. Even the microbiologists don't know everything.
I can understand how frustrated and emotionally upset you are. We have all been there, some of us for many years. But I hope you put your suicidal thoughts aside and concentrate on what the cause of BB might be in your particular case.
I can understand how frustrated and emotionally upset you are. We have all been there, some of us for many years. But I hope you put your suicidal thoughts aside and concentrate on what the cause of BB might be in your particular case.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Everytime I go to my doctor, he says how can't smell a thing with a smirk on his face!!(Like does this b!tch think I'm a retard or something?)
I hate that guy and my own mother to death!
"O I can't smell anything, its all in your head"
Lmao @ these f!ckers.
Btw I already got my sinus, and stomach checked, but my doctor claims there wasn't s problem.
Could my lungs be the source Of my bb?
I hate that guy and my own mother to death!
"O I can't smell anything, its all in your head"
Lmao @ these f!ckers.
Btw I already got my sinus, and stomach checked, but my doctor claims there wasn't s problem.
Could my lungs be the source Of my bb?
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.