THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Probiotic tongue cleaning pics before and after
Probiotic tongue cleaning pics before and after
Hi guys, in another post I mentioned my BB had improved since using probiotics to clean the white coating off my tongue. I just wanted to share some pics of what that looked like. The first pic is actually after the first round of cleaning.
I used coconut oil, baking soda, acidophillus and sea salt mix. This nite it was very effective but it has not been as effective since. My doc has also prescribed 3 Rxs so far and they have not been effective either. I am considering doing a colon cleanse and becoming a raw foodist for long term results.
(deleted pics)
I used coconut oil, baking soda, acidophillus and sea salt mix. This nite it was very effective but it has not been as effective since. My doc has also prescribed 3 Rxs so far and they have not been effective either. I am considering doing a colon cleanse and becoming a raw foodist for long term results.
(deleted pics)
Last edited by faithful1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
After the colon cleanse did you try to re-balance it with probiotics? From what I've read that is essential.mike987 wrote:Tried a colon cleanse a few years ago.. I don't think it did anything for my breath, and if it did, it would have only been effective for the amount of time it would take for bacteria and food to repopulate the area, which would have been in less than a day's time.
It's been awhile, but I do believe I did. That was during the time when I was trying everything and anything.faithful1 wrote:After the colon cleanse did you try to re-balance it with probiotics? From what I've read that is essential.mike987 wrote:Tried a colon cleanse a few years ago.. I don't think it did anything for my breath, and if it did, it would have only been effective for the amount of time it would take for bacteria and food to repopulate the area, which would have been in less than a day's time.
Can someone give me a straight answer about the effect of sticking probiotics straight up your ass?
I think I am going to have to go raw to beat this thing. Doctors have really not been much help except to do the lab for me.deebo wrote:impressive results Faithful. I'd like to know more about the products and regimen you are trying .Have you tried going raw yet ?
Now, every morning I open a probiotic (Acidophillus) and let it set on my tongue for a few minutes before using a spoon to clean my tongue. I have been diagnosed with Candida, but I also think I have PND in addition to that.
I have candida too does your breath smell dry, dusty, moldy, or cheesy? Or does it smell fecal or rotted? My breath smells like a hot dry mouth because my throat is always dry no matter how much water I drink (i think i have esophegal candidias), but drinking vco seems to be helping. I don't have insurance to get prescribed rx but I ordered ketoconazole online. Did your dr give you antifungals?
everyone has Candida
Since Everyone has candida , its important to get a Dr who can test for its Overgrowth . Otherwise you kind of get a false positive . I think it was Doug Graham who said candida over growth can only last hours to a couple of day without being fed again . And that sugar alone does not feed candida but with the introduction of fats we get overgrowth . I don't know if its 100% true for candida ,but I have had good results proving that a High fruit sugar diet does not cause diabetes contrary to many beliefs . Again ,it seemed to be the addition of fats,proteins that caused the issues .fighter wrote:I have candida too does your breath smell dry, dusty, moldy, or cheesy? Or does it smell fecal or rotted? My breath smells like a hot dry mouth because my throat is always dry no matter how much water I drink (i think i have esophegal candidias), but drinking vco seems to be helping. I don't have insurance to get prescribed rx but I ordered ketoconazole online. Did your dr give you antifungals?
Can't hurt . Some benefits of the raw diet for BB:faithful1 wrote:I think I am going to have to go raw to beat this thing. Doctors have really not been much help except to do the lab for me.deebo wrote:impressive results Faithful. I'd like to know more about the products and regimen you are trying .Have you tried going raw yet ?
Now, every morning I open a probiotic (Acidophillus) and let it set on my tongue for a few minutes before using a spoon to clean my tongue. I have been diagnosed with Candida, but I also think I have PND in addition to that.
Less meat: if you've ever had steak or burgers, the odor is very telling when you poop . Raw diet is meatless , unless you plan on eating raw meat ,which is a whole other ball of worms (sometimes literally
Less fats: I notice my body odor zero on a low fat diet, I can assume my bb is at least less.
More Greens: greens seems to deodorize the body and make it hard for stinky stuff to stick around and grow.
More active: personally I feel much more lethargic on a cooked diet than raw. Raw makes me active ,this oxygenates the body .Always good .
@2nd
Im not sure how expensive the testing is but yes a dr can check for it also here's a website that may help http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... ptoms.html
@deebo
yeah, your right but I have so many of the symptoms as well as I was on antibiotics, birthcontrol, my bad diet, etc so I had so many predetermining factors that cause candida so for me its a given.
Im not sure how expensive the testing is but yes a dr can check for it also here's a website that may help http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... ptoms.html
@deebo
yeah, your right but I have so many of the symptoms as well as I was on antibiotics, birthcontrol, my bad diet, etc so I had so many predetermining factors that cause candida so for me its a given.
@2nd
Im not sure how expensive the testing is but yes a dr can check for it also here's a website that may help http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... ptoms.html
@deebo
yeah, your right but I have so many of the symptoms as well as I was on antibiotics, birthcontrol, my bad diet, etc so I had so many predetermining factors that cause candida so for me its a given.
Im not sure how expensive the testing is but yes a dr can check for it also here's a website that may help http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... ptoms.html
@deebo
yeah, your right but I have so many of the symptoms as well as I was on antibiotics, birthcontrol, my bad diet, etc so I had so many predetermining factors that cause candida so for me its a given.
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
@deebo
yeah, your right but I have so many of the symptoms as well as I was on antibiotics, birthcontrol, my bad diet, etc so I had so many predetermining factors that cause candida so for me its a given.[/quote]
tons of good youtube info that i've fact checked with a few Dr's .
There are 2 camps on the anti candida diet . 1 saying high protein and fat but Low carbs and sugar(adkins type) . The other camp is high carbs and fruit sugar but Low fat and protein (80-10-10). Both diets have shown to naturally suppress candida overgrowth .
I've also heard many times how over use of probiotics supplements can actually feed the overgrowth of candida Again . Very interesting stuff.
Heres a few vid links .
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... twest&aq=f 4 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUpuQsuruz8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsmcYRSvwGM
plenty more
yeah, your right but I have so many of the symptoms as well as I was on antibiotics, birthcontrol, my bad diet, etc so I had so many predetermining factors that cause candida so for me its a given.[/quote]
tons of good youtube info that i've fact checked with a few Dr's .
There are 2 camps on the anti candida diet . 1 saying high protein and fat but Low carbs and sugar(adkins type) . The other camp is high carbs and fruit sugar but Low fat and protein (80-10-10). Both diets have shown to naturally suppress candida overgrowth .
I've also heard many times how over use of probiotics supplements can actually feed the overgrowth of candida Again . Very interesting stuff.
Heres a few vid links .
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... twest&aq=f 4 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUpuQsuruz8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsmcYRSvwGM
plenty more
Last edited by deebo on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.