THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Karma

Tell us your story with bad breath
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Karma

Post by fighter »

Not quite sure if i believe in karma but if there was such a thing no wonder i have bb. I was kind of a mean girl in highschool; there was this one girl in my class who would come to school very raggedy and she had b.o. that stunk up the whole class. Everyone else after awhile just accepted that 'this is the smelly girl' but I was popular so I would talk about her very loudly so she can hear and guys would join in. I remember one time i asked 'how does her p***y smell if her body smells like that?' Yea i was that bad and i feel so terrible not b/c of my problem but b/c im wiser. I wish i could rewind time and apologize for making her feel so bad. I now know how it feels to be the outcast and be made fun of b/c of something out of your control. But it's not for empathy I feel this way today, but b/c I'm a better person...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗