i hate elevator rides
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
-
bb_sux_4real
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 11:43 pm
this sucks menn..
im happy to find a site like this one.. where you can talk about experience about having BB.. i work in a retail store.. its killing me when people start asking me question.. WE REALLY NEED A CURE FOR THIS..
btw.. pnoy dn ako!
btw.. pnoy dn ako!
BB sufferer here for the longest time. Currently into Oracare which I thought eliminate my bb for 5 to ten minutes. I guess I was wrong. I gargled twice in a bathroom before coming out to kiss my girl in the mouth and she said "Do you smoke"? I said "no" and never tried to kiss her on the lips again.
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
I inquired at watson's and they don't have any acidophilus probiotics. Do you buy those online?wess wrote:there's a lot just tell the pharmacist if they have probiotic acidophilus, any brand actually by caplets only, it's 2 billion cultured acidophilus written in the bottle some has 8 billion but i tried 2 caplets, but lessen your sugar intake. i hope it will work also for you. good luck.dick.karma wrote:@wess
what's the brand/generic name? and how many mg?
-
chubbygirl
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 am
it's just an over the counter supplement, like those vitamins. try some other store and start 2 caplets with 2 billion eachangst-ridden wrote:I inquired at watson's and they don't have any acidophilus probiotics. Do you buy those online?wess wrote:there's a lot just tell the pharmacist if they have probiotic acidophilus, any brand actually by caplets only, it's 2 billion cultured acidophilus written in the bottle some has 8 billion but i tried 2 caplets, but lessen your sugar intake. i hope it will work also for you. good luck.dick.karma wrote:@wess
what's the brand/generic name? and how many mg?
Hello everyone!
I’m a sufferer too. I’ve had this since I was in high school. I’m 28 now and this condition has been holding back the extrovert in me. People try to sniff (act like they have colds in an attempt to cover their nose) whenever I talk to them or even just sit beside them. It’s really really depressing. I’ve been researching on BB over the internet and I’m so glad to have come across this site/forum. At least we Filipinos get to share our frustrations. Sucks to know that there is no miracle cure for this. I’m currently using Therabreath from Norville (Makati). At first I thought it was working. But then again, the “sniffing” of other people came back. Doesn’t work much for me, plus it’s too expensive to maintain.
I’m also interested to join the support group, please let me know if there is one.
Mga kapatid, labanan naten ang BB, kaya natin to! Hehehe
BTW, taga-Laguna lang ako.
I’m a sufferer too. I’ve had this since I was in high school. I’m 28 now and this condition has been holding back the extrovert in me. People try to sniff (act like they have colds in an attempt to cover their nose) whenever I talk to them or even just sit beside them. It’s really really depressing. I’ve been researching on BB over the internet and I’m so glad to have come across this site/forum. At least we Filipinos get to share our frustrations. Sucks to know that there is no miracle cure for this. I’m currently using Therabreath from Norville (Makati). At first I thought it was working. But then again, the “sniffing” of other people came back. Doesn’t work much for me, plus it’s too expensive to maintain.
I’m also interested to join the support group, please let me know if there is one.
Mga kapatid, labanan naten ang BB, kaya natin to! Hehehe
BTW, taga-Laguna lang ako.
bb
i didnt know bb is a chronic disease that afflicts a lot of people until i came accross this site. I thot I am alone in this world having this disease. I need not elaborate my story anymore because I felt the same that all of you posted here. I dont like to go to work anymore
Im tired of finding a cure. Im even scared of trying the options suggested here because it might only frustrate me more if it will not work again. I had gingivitis before but my gums receded after I gave birth to my son without me noticing it. The dentist I regularly visit ( as usual) said there is nothing wrong with my gums and that I only need regular cleaning. but that did not help. no kind of mouthwash helped. so super sad 
Hi bb mark, hi brianne. Welcome to the site. I've tried Therabreath too and it doen't work. I think my condition is caused by or made worse by tonsil stones. Anybody here has this? I tried removing them by copying what others in Youtube has done but I cant seem to find where they are in my mouth. I approached a certain Dr. Villanueva (?) months ago at the Manila Doctors Hospital for the possibility of undergoing cryptolysis (I read somewhere in the Internet that he performs the procedure) but he said he did cryptolysis years ago and gave up on it because of reports that the procedure does more damage than good. I said what if a patient would insist undergoing cryptolysis. He said that its not that simple that they (surgeons) are under audit for all operations they perform. He said he could recommend me to someone in St Luke because he thinks cryptolysis is still being done there. But he said I have to undergo 1. dental evaluation by my dentist 2. evaluation by an internist 3. evaluation by an ENT before he can recommend. It was like facing a brickwall.
Anybody here have any suggestion how to minimize or eliminate tonsil stones? Anybody know any surgeon or ENT who does cryptolysis?
Anybody here have any suggestion how to minimize or eliminate tonsil stones? Anybody know any surgeon or ENT who does cryptolysis?
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
-
willfindacure
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.