I'm currently on antibiotics my bb is better but I still have nasal odor. I've stated many of times due to fungus so I'm hoping when I start my antifungal rx it will eradicated the odor.
Did anyone's nasal odor disappear with antibiotics/antifungal meds (not just bb)?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Nasal Odor...
-
ilovemytwix
- Newbie
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm
probiotics
my bb hasnt dissappeared because of the coconut oil/ lemon juice, ***k my life:( , and im currently trying probiotics and today is day 1,
Sorry to hear that twix keep your head up. Are you using a oral probiotic or a digestive probiotic? I think for bb oral probiotics are more effect, unless maybe your bb is caused by digestive issues, which is rare.
I've read that the majority of bb originate in the mouth. Have you tried Periogen one member posted that she gets 'some' relief using. I created another post on how to make an alternate version. Hope this helps!
I've read that the majority of bb originate in the mouth. Have you tried Periogen one member posted that she gets 'some' relief using. I created another post on how to make an alternate version. Hope this helps!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.