THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

candida diet Does it work, DAY 1

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbhelp
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 am

candida diet Does it work, DAY 1

Post by bbhelp »

Hello,
Today I started the candida diet in hopes of getting rid of bb. I am desperate to get rid of bb. I don't want to even go to work or live for that matter anymore. BB has taken over my life. I brush my teeth regularly, go to the dentist, have been to numerous doctors and nothing.

Today I had greek yogurt, brown rice and 2 whole advocate.
Pills: 12 garlic pills 1000mg each, trilac, grafefruit pills (2), and 6 coconut pills.

If anyone has tried this diet does it work??
Last edited by bbhelp on Tue May 24, 2011 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by fighter »

I've tried the candida diet along with probiotics & Flora Balance but I can't give you an honest answer b/c I kept on cheating. Mostly b/c I'd eliminated all carbs & sweets (incudng brown rice, beans/legumes, whole grain, fruits, etc.) I was on a caveman diet eating only proteins & veggies. For example:

Breakfast- Veggie Omelet
Lunch-Salad w/ meat (shrimp, tuna, or sliced chicken)(I made my own dressing replacing vinegar w/ lemon juice)
Dinner- 8oz steak W/ mixed veggies
Snack- almonds, pecans, pork skins ( I usually don't like but curved the potato chip cravings), etc.
Absolutely no sweets except stevia

Just keep on with the diet and see how it works for you good luck !
bbhelp
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 am

Post by bbhelp »

thank you. I am so depressed.
I want to just give up on life but i don't because of family.
the diet is hard but will stick to it for as long as i can. i stopped eating meat two months ago so its really hard.
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by fighter »

Trust me we all feel or have felt the same way. This holiday season for me was the worst time of my life I spent X-mas night crying my eyes out wanting to die. But with the New Year I promised myself I'm going to be cured before another holiday season comes so I'm trying any & everything. I applaud you for being proactive in trying to what works for you. Our cure is out there we just have got to find it. NEVER give up! :D ;)
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

All these horribly restrictive diets are probably not the answer to getting rid of bad breath. Let's keep in mind that people who don't have bad breath can eat anything they want and not have a problem. Therefore it cannot be the food that is causing BB. Although certain foods like sugar can make it worse (because sugar feeds the anaerobic bacteria), there must be some other cause for BB and/or the white tongue coating. Unless the underlying cause is found and eliminated, bad breath will persist.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
bbhelp
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 am

Post by bbhelp »

I am going to give the diet a world. I would be willing to continue the diet for the rest of my if i can get fresh breath. I just want fresh breath. God works everythibg else out in my life. He will get me through this. I feel like its been happening to me for a reason. I am going to see an ent doctor next week. Hope it helps!
fighter
Advanced
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by fighter »

Love that positive attitude, Keep it up no matter what!
nicc
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 am

Post by nicc »

this candida madness spread across the forum does't make any sense to me.
bbhelp
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 am

Post by bbhelp »

why??
bbhelp
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 am

Post by bbhelp »

why??
nicc
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 am

Post by nicc »

this fuss about candida is absolutely unmotivated.
one user had this problem, and this was apparently the cause of his bb. as for the others... many have changed diet, I did too but with no results whatsoever.
some things are mistaken for cadida symptoms (cravings for sweets, chronic fatigue, etc)
even the story about antibiotics and good bacteria who fight canida getting killed. if this was true after a treatment with antibiotics our breath should be much worse, in fact it just comes back to what it used to be. I can go on...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗